Monday, October 22, 2012

It's HERE!!!


And I am so excited to share this news with all of you! About six months ago, I got a message  through my ETSY shop , asking if I would be interested in having some of my artwork published in a book titled, "Fundamentally Female". It would be a compilation of stories, quotes,  and art all from females.

Of course, I said I'd love to, and she requested I submit as many as I'd like. I submitted 5, and all five were chosen. It finally arrived at my door today, and I am so honored to be a part of this amazing book. I'm sharing the cover, as well as a sneak peek of some pages. It can be ordered online at www.reneerongen.com and is a perfect gift for any female in your life!

~Keep creating,
Monica

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, it's a beautiful book! Perfect for a holiday gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful! I'm so happy for you, Monica...can't wait to take a good look at the book! Congratulations!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Monica! It looks awesome. You should be so proud xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Monica, it looks fabulous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic such a great accomplishment. Your art is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete