Tuesday, October 16, 2012

When a group of women (& a few good men) pull together...


an AMAZING event can happen! Survivor Crop 2012  is well underway, with the event coming up this weekend in Vista, California!


This week I have seen dozens of women behind the scenes putting in endless hours of work, in so many different ways. I am honored to be a part of it all. Everyone sharing their talents, all in the name of Breast Cancer Awareness. This 24 hour crafting event brings together 120+ people giving their time, and donations they've worked so hard to collect for this great cause. I have participated over the years, but this year, it has a special meaning to me.

My Aunt Linda was diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year, and is currently undergoing Chemo treatment. She will not be up for being there to see it all, but will be there with me, as I honor her, and all the women who've had it touch their lives. I will celebrate with the survivors, honor those we've lost, and cheer on the women who are bravely battling this...especially Linda...xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment