Monday, July 15, 2013

Creativity at it's best....

Everyone loves a wedding! But a wedding with tons of creativity is just that much better...(at least for me!) I was lucky enough to be a part of this couples day, as I helped make the invitations for Emily and Brian. They picked a color, and a style they thought they liked, then a few weeks later, they picked again. And I must say, the second pick was by far the PERFECT one! The colors, the feel, the small details, all made for a great event. I was later asked to create a large canvas that would not only coordinate with the wedding theme, but that the guests could sign at the reception.

 Enjoy all of the beautiful photos...(Disclaimer: Many of the ideas were taken from Pinterest over the last 6 months, so if you created the original, or a tutorial of anything on here, feel free to drop me a note and I will gladly add your details. Thank you!)


A great idea to share...












Burlap Runner 

 
Beautiful tablescape



Loved all the details on the centerpiece



 
The canvas created by me, for the Bride & Groom
 

1 comment:

  1. Your talent is remarkable! Thank you for your help and creativity!

    ReplyDelete