Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My whereabouts and other ramblings...

Hello blog, long time no see! It's been close to a month since I've posted. Lame, I know.

In the past month, I have relocated to a city about an hour from my previous home, set up my new place, took countless trips to Target for just "one more thing I forgot", attended my oldest daughters graduation from high school, had a graduation party with my family, attended a dance competition, as well as both daughters annual dance recital, and even squeezed in time to paint a few custom orders. What a month it has been! Now you know what I've been up to!

In order to keep the creative flow going through Summer 2013 this year, I signed up for this amazing event! Here's the link with more information, if you are interested! I am looking forward to my first assignment on July 1st~ I promise to share my experience with this event here, and even include photos when I can... see you soon!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment