Wednesday, October 12, 2011

True Addicts LOVE Pinterest!

For the past six months, I have been inspired and amazed by all of the great ideas shared by my fellow pinners over at Pinterest. What is Pinterest? For me, it's love. It's a website you must be invited to by a friend, and the idea is to share great ideas/photos/tutorials/quotes/recipes/etc. Just about anything you can find interesting and want to share with others. It's sort of like creating an idea or inspiration board, but it's online. You can create your own boards, and title them whatever you'd like. I have a pink board, a mixed media board, as well as a "I should try that" board. It really is quite brilliant! So, if I'm not with my kids, painting, or on facebook, you can find me pinning away like a mad woman on Pinterest!







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment