Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Exciting things are happening...

with The Artsy Girl Studio, and I am so looking forward to all of it!
I will be teaching a Mixed Media workshop and having a trunk show with some of my originals on Saturday, November 19th at Ever After Scrapbooks . I hope that many of you will join me as we paint, stencil, ink, stamp, and glue our morning away, while creating your own original canvas. Plan to get messy, and have a lot of fun! You can see all the details soon on their website or Facebook page.

Of course, I will be happy to remind all of you as it gets closer!  I have a few other exciting announcements too, but I will save those for a later date...

Happy Halloween this weekend, hope your little ones are excited as mine is! No more Princess, here comes a Vampiress. sigh...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment