Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lifelong learner...

As long as I can learn something new about Art, the process, and it's techniques...I will! I always update my list of classes/workshops I am currently involved in on my facebook page, but haven't mentioned them on my blog. So, here they are:
Sketchbook Delight
July 2011 to September 2011
5 week course
21 Secrets - Art Journaling Classes (online)
  • July 2011 to present
    21 different teachers sharing their techniques/styles. Awesome so far!


  • Brave Girls Club - SOUL Restoration 2

    June 2011 to December 2011
  • Life changing, soul searching, art journaling, self expression.


  • The Sketchbook Project

    June 2011 to February 2012
  • A sketchbook from June 2011 through February 2012. It will be added to the large...st display of art sketchbooks, and travel around the country. It benefits the Brooklyn Library.

  • She had three hearts

  • May 2011 to June 2011
    Art journaling class, exploring the three roles of women. One heart for yourself..., one you share with family, and one you share with the world.


  • SheArt Workshop
  • March 2011 to May 2011
    Mixed media art/canvas class, learning to do "she" themed art.

  • Brave Girls - Soul Restoration 1
    January 2011 to March 2011
    Life changing, soul searching, art journaling...


  • AND MY NEWEST ADDITION, as of today...

    Mixed Media Mayhem Workshop
  • September 2011 to present
    Online workshop class with 10 hours of instruction. I can't wait to dive in!







  • post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment