Tuesday, September 13, 2011

30 days of Art, 30 days of Mess...

and somehow I love it! I love the mess, and I love the creativity that happens when I make a big ol, huge, up to my elbows, all over my shirt... mess! It usually means a few good canvases come out of it, but yesterday I was out of canvases. How could that be? There are some on the way, but meanwhile, in keeping with my thirty day commitment, I HAD to create Art! So, I had this pad of canvas sheets my friend Julia gave me when she moved. It totally did the job, and they turned out fairly well. The test for me is once I scan the object, how will it look as a print? Will the textures, and design show up as well? I sure hope so! As soon as the box of canvases arrives, I will be diving in to my early birthday present I bought myself. A 40 ct. box of watercolor crayons. Yes, crayons. Not your average, Crayola box of 48, or even 64! I can't wait to try them! Happy Creating Blog Friends...




post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment