Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Building a business...

I've been lucky enough in my lifetime to watch two of our homes being built, from the ground up. Besides preparing the ground, the foundation is crucial. I always wanted to shop for the furniture and the finishing touches first. In my business, I love buying the supplies to create my canvases, but I don't love the business building side. Its not as creative, but definitely crucial. Just like a foundation in a home.  
I wanted to share a great article that talks about the importance of building a business foundation. http://www.artbizblog.com/2013/08/business-foundation.html?inf_contact_key=bd61e051eca4123bdf891a03757a05de13233dcd094daae2d017ebedf7d97981 

 Alyson Stanfield is an artist advocate and business mentor at ArtBizCoach.com. This article was originally published in her Art Biz Insider, which is sent weekly to thousands of artists who are elevating their businesses. Start your subscription now and read more articles like this athttp://artbizcoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment