Monday, September 5, 2011

30 DAYS of get your ART ON...




I'm taking on the blog challenge of creating ART for 30 days straight! I will be posting my art at the end of each week. Meanwhile, here are the guidelines:

30 Days of Get Your Art On
  • I’ll make art every day for 30 days and post what I have done.
  • I don’t have to finish what ever I’m working on that day, I just have to work on something.
  • I have to work for 30 minutes, but can work longer if time permits.
  • It doesn’t matter what I do for the art making, as long as I work on art.
  • I won’t feel guilty for taking the time to work on art and I won’t have to justify why I’m doing it.
  • I don’t have to go into detail in my post about how I did anything or what tools, materials I used (unless I want to).

post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment