Thursday, August 4, 2011

Art, Art and more ART...

I am constantly inspired by the many mixed media artists there are online, as well as on Etsy. It makes me feel like I could spend weeks just creating...and never run out of things to try. I drool over all the talent that is around me, and then realize that I TOO, can be THAT GOOD. All it takes is practice. Lots and lots of practice. Just like a runner getting ready for a marathon. Or a dancer memorizing choreography for a performance. Practice. and more practice.
I am sure that every single artist has a different process on how they work, and over the course of the next week, I will share my personal process of creating a canvas. I have recieved several custom canvas orders in the past month, so it will give me a chance to get those completed as well~
Until then...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment