Friday, June 17, 2011

This week from the studio...

First week with both girls home for summer! Less time to create, more time for outdoor fun and inspiration. I was able to get some painting/collaging time in this week in the evenings. Other than SYTYCD, there isn't much else worth watching on TV....so I paint, ink, collage, stamp, and make a mess. My newest toy, which you can see in all three of my pieces this week are called Pan Pastels. Three words. BEST. THING. EVER. I am in love with these. Easy to use, vibrant colors, cool tools to work with, less powdery than other pastels or charcoal. This week I went with a less is more look on the art, since I was trying to get a feel for the new pastels. Later I can start incorporating more elements into the mix. Have a great weekend~


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment